Official presentation of the MUSIC FACTORY during Milano Music Week & the Linecheck Festival
The Music Factory will be a unique opportunity for European musicians, promoters, professionals and stakeholder to network, share experiences, to participate in mentoring and training sessions, and to participate in international showcase conferences and festivals.
With the collaboration and support of the Linecheck Festival, the 1st edition of the NIMPE Music Factory will be hosted in Milan, during Linecheck 2018.
For its first edition, the Music Factory will invite 15 European emerging artists and bands (approx. 60 “delegates”) providing:
- 4 mentoring & training sessions before Linecheck 2018 edition
- 4 networking sessions with foreign professionals
- Accreditations for all participants to access Linecheck conference & workshops 2018
- Stage for live performance during the showcases 2018
The Music Factory aims to:
- Gather best & bad practices from grass root talents & Live music professionals from
different EU countries,
- Generate a common pool of events to connect local managers, producers & promoters
from across Europe and foster transnational cooperation,
- Share results, mentoring & coaching all parties to facilitate mobility, collaborations and
support touring, opportunities at EU level.
Presentation will be hosted by Dino Lupelli – Elita’s and Linecheck co-founder and our representative will be Georges Perot, MESO Music Event and European Music Day Greek Network Founder
More info at linecheck